Gnocci Veggie Mash
The following meal was a whim meal. I threw stuff together because I wanted veggies over gnocci. Veggies and garlic butter sauce make gnocci pretty great.
- The main guests: potato gnocci, pinch of salt
- Veggies: onion, tomato, black beans, butter beans
- Guests’ guests: butter, marjoram, Mrs. Dash, black pepper, basil, garlic, Tuscan style french dressing, parmesean cheese
- After cooking: fresh spinach leaves
- Optional: slice cheese
- After quartering each gnocci, make gnocci in pot of boiling water with pinch of sea salt
- Add veggies, and then lots of butter until it is saucy
- Add seasonings, dressing, and parmesean cheese to taste
- Put in bowl over fresh spinach leaves
When cooking, I added enough Tuscan and black pepper to make the taste kick a little.
When I had served my bowl, I also put a piece of cheese on top.