Garlic tomato gnocchi and fish fillets
Garlic tomato gnocchi with fish fillets
It was a tomato-y adventure.
I used garlic powder, but would have preferred minced garlic. I also used tap water, but would have used my Brita pitcher if I had access. And I would have used real butter, had it been available. And I use sea salt, but table salt was what was on hand.
Still, it was a great mix and came together very well. And it was easy to prepare. I would only recommend adding another vegetable, something green like broccoli. Or baby Brussels sprouts.
- 2 packs potato gnocchi
- 1 can of tomatoes
- dash of salt
- Mrs. Dash
- Fill a pot 3/4 with water. Add a dash of salt. Wait until the water is boiling.
- Fix a few fish fillets according to the back of the box on top of foil on a pizza pan while the gnocchi part of the meal is being made.
- Add gnocchi. Boil until they are floating and at preferred tenderness.
- Drain gnocchi.
- Add butter and garlic to desired butteriness and garlickiness. I add enough butter and garlic to make a buttery garlic sauce. Season with Mrs. Dash.
- Open can of tomatoes and pour it in.
- By this time, the fish should be done and out of the oven.
- Stir and serve.