Cream of chicken Chicken with Cauliflower
Cream of chicken, Chicken, Cauliflower
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 1 bag Cauliflower
- 1 can, 10.5 oz, Cream of Chicken soup
- Red pepper
- Earth Naturals butter
- Sesame seed oil
- Put sesame oil in pan. Add chicken and a modest amount of salt. Then add a bit of butter so the chicken kind of boiled in the oil/butter mix.
- When chicken loses its pink, add the cauliflower.
- When the cauliflower is tender, add the soup and seasonings.
- When the soup threatens to stick (don’t let it burn), it’s ready to eat.
This meal was pleasantly spicy from the red pepper, and creamy good from the soup. I like the mix of “white foods” it made.