Leftover camping food
My SO and I camped at a friend’s property this weekend, and took turkeydogs (regular hotdogs make me sick to my stomach), and apples with peanut butter. For this dinner, I made use of some of the leftover turkeydogs.
- Sesame seed oil (enough to cover the hotdogs and everything else I added later)
- Earth Naturals buttery spread (for flavor)
- 3 turkey hotdogs, cut up
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 3 packs Ramen
- 1 can green beans
- Sauteed using a sesame seed oil and buttery spread mix. Waited until butter melted into the oil before Step 2.
- Added turkeydog bits, garlic, and marjoram. Sauteed until hot dogs looked cooked (slightly darkened)
- Added Ramen. Constantly stirred to prevent sticking, added more butter as needed to keep it from sticking, and cooked until “dryish“.
- Added green beans. Stirred them in.
- Added sriracha before ending the cooking.
The sriracha I added was just a drizzle that I stirred in before finish.
Made two bowls’ worth.
Second time frying noodles. Still bad technique, but also an improvement over the first time I tried.