Tonight’s dinner was what I decided to call Pepper Mess.
- 1 package wheat noodles
- half of a cracked pepper turkey roast
- Earth Balance buttery spread
- can diced tomatoes (onion, celery, green chilis)
- 12 oz can mushrooms
- red wine vinegar
- red pepper flakes
- chili powder
- splash of A1
- minced garlic
- sesame seed oil
- Starting with butter, I added a can of mushrooms to do buttery mushrooms. (Cook until mushrooms are floppy and taste like buttery goodness.)
- Added lots of red pepper flakes, garlic, a splash of A1 (yes, I did), chili powder, three splashes of red wine vinegar. Added a can of diced tomato (already had onion, celery, green chilis).
- Poured mix into the noodles when they finished cooking.
- Put cracked pepper turkey chunks into the wok with sesame seed oil to cook. When done, poured veggies and noodles back in with turkey.